They're watching us... UAVs and Artificial Intelligence at the International Exhibition INTERPOLITEX 2022
The 26th International Exhibition of Homeland Security "Interpolitex 2022" will be held from October 18 to October 20, 2022 in Moscow (CrocusExpo International Exhibition Centre, Pavilion No. 1).
The exhibition will in the B2B format unite the business community and representatives of the state authorities, law enforcement agencies and departments in a single space.
Participants and visitors of the exhibition will be representatives of the Board of the Military-Industrial Complex of Russia, the Ministry of Defense of Russia, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia, the Ministry of Finance of Russia, the Ministry of Justice of Russia, the Federal Security Service of Russia, including the Border Service of Russia the Federal Protective Service of Russia, Russian National Guard Troops, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia, heads and representatives of the working and subsidiary bodies of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), the CSTO Joint Staff, state authorities, embassies and trade missions of foreign states.
We have pleasure to invite you to take part in the exposition "Unmanned Systems, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence" to demonstrate your products and the latest developments on the following topics:
- robotic complexes and systems of military, special and dual-use;
- control systems (operation, power supply units, simulators);
- purpose-designed equipment placed on robotic complexes and systems;
- telepresence robots;
- exoskeletons and robotic prostheses;
- professional service robots (military robots, control systems, robots for monitoring objects in order to prevent emergencies, mobile platforms for general use);
- personal service robots (vacuum cleaner robots, medical, entertainment, humanoid and educational robots, sports assistant robots);
- Smart home systems;
- UAVs (drones/copters, gliders) combat robots, distributed intelligence systems of interaction and training;
- new types of autonomous power supplies;
- regulatory, methodological, organizational and technological solutions;
- projects using unmanned complexes.
The formed business program of the exhibition events includes an actionable agenda for discussing and resolving key issues related to ensuring state and public security, protecting the state border, ensuring the security of critical and potentially dangerous facilities, preventing and eliminating the consequences of natural and man-made disasters, cybersecurity and the development of software products for digitalization of state management institutions.
Our team of professionals will select the most effective format of participation in the event for your company, which will allow you to present your developments in the most profitable way and attract the maximum number of interested partners and customers.
In case if you have any questions about participation, please contact the Forum Directorate:
8 (495) 937-40-81;
The official website of the exhibition: https://www.interpolitex.ru/